- In recent years, we have invested heavily in new attractive Baltic Sea destinations, such as Visby, the High Coast, Ystad and Bornholm. The response has been enormous, which of course spurs us on to further develop our portfolio of fine cruise destinations in the local area. We hope that many will treat themselves to a well-deserved break from the Christmas frenzy in atmospheric Riga, says Kenneth Gustavsson, commercial director for Viking Line Scandinavia.
The Advent cruises to Riga depart from Stockholm on the second Advent on 10 December, and on the third Advent on 17 December, respectively. The trip includes two nights on board and one day in Riga. Among other things, you can visit Riga's popular Christmas market on Cathedral Square, which is on UNESCO's list of world cultural heritage. Viking Line offers a shuttle bus between the ship and the center of Riga.
The cruises go on sale from from SEK 2,115 per person and includes:
- Three-day cruise Stockholm-Riga with VIKING CINDERELLA
- Two nights on board, one day ashore with a share in an inside cabin for two
- Three-course dinner including wine package
- The Swedish Chefs Association's Christmas buffet including wine, beer, soft drinks and coffee
- Transfer bus during the day in Riga between VIKING CINDERELLA and Riga city center
VIKING CINDERELLA mainly cruises between Stockholm and Mariehamn, but during the summer months makes longer destination cruises to Visby, Ystad/Österlen, Höga Kusten and Bornholm. During the period 30 June – 5 August 2023, the ship also goes to Helsinki.
Jun 02 2023
Brittany Ferries announces the use of the Wisamo inflatable sail prototype on MN PELICAN
Sep 25 2023